Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Bordem at my house...

When I get bored at my house I like to break out my camera and see what I can capture my family doing.
This is not normal in this house. My lab, Lulu, never lets me take pictures of her, usually she's trying to lick the camera.






Tatum's usually pretty easy to capture, she always has some pretty funny expressions...














I never ask Kylie to look at the camera and normally she doesn't, but this time she would say "Take one...let me see!". And these capture her perfectly, she's always such a character and loves to make people laugh. I love her hair in these also...this is what you get with a four-year old who loves having long hair, but hates to do anything with it!























3 comments:

christy pelland said...

kari! these look great - make sure to bring your camera this weekend to capture some great shots of all the crazy ones! it is going to be a blast! great job girl!

Stepheni said...

My O my has Tatum grown!! Part of me was so excited to see those expressions on both of your girls... but it made me miss them even more! Your photos are looking great!

Michelle said...

Kylie cracks me up! You have such beautiful girls... and you have quite the knack for photography! Keep up the awesome work!