Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

This Father's Day, Josh decided he wanted to spend it down at our property on the Cowlitz River. It's such a beautiful and peaceful spot that I have had in my family for three generations. I have so many childhood memories at this wonderful place and I am so happy I am able to share it with my girls. As soon as we arrived Tatum started exploring down the road and Kylie was drawn to the colorful leaves and flowers.































After some exploring, it was time for a snack...










Then we headed down to the river on the quads for a family photo opportunity...








And after a long day of playing, it was time for a Father's Day nap...












2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like Josh sure enjoyed Father's day! Great pictures!

Stepheni said...

They just keep getting better!! I love the bright colors!